Help with cabin choice

tweeterbug

Hi, hubby and I have never sailed with NCL before and our considering the Dec 9th Mediterranean cruise on the Epic! We have only ever sailed Celebrity Aqua class and are wondering what cabin to choose on the Epic. Is the Spa access worth choosing a Spa cabin or would we be just as happy with a balcony or large balcony? Honestly we chose Aqua class for the access to Blu we didn't even use Persian Gardens. I also have a dining question.... If we purchased the ultimate dining package on Epic can we book each night once on board or do we need to prebook each night prior to cruising? Thanks!!!!

We have also sailed with celebrity in Aqua class and did it for blu (though we did not like the closeness of the tables there) and I only used the heated loungers one day

We sailed with Ncl in a minisuite but only cause my husband uses a scooter and the hc mini is huge

I never tried spa suite but am booked on a balcony for epic med next week

I would vote for a regular balcony room and if dining is a priority then book specialties

I loved celebrity but I really love freestyle!!

Enjoy

Thanks eigig We are definitely looking at the UDP and As for Aqua class we booked because of Blu as well. From what I've been reading here the Spa amenities available with the Spa cabins seem much nicer than Persian Garden on Celebrity. I'm very torn...just don't know if it's worth the extra cost. I love Celebrity but I must admit we were a little bored on our last cruise. Not much happening in the evenings. We sat at the Martini bar most nights Looking forward to a change of pace with NCL!