Sunset horseback ride

blueseas

We have never been on this one but from the info that we have gotten from others the horses in Mexico are very small and skinny and the ride experience is less than be desired. Instead we booked the horseback riding in Grand Cayman (wife is a expierenced rider who wants to gallop in the surf) and try the snorkeling in Mexico. We are off on the 15 of Oct so if you go after us let me know and I will tell you how it was.

Depends on how good a rider you are.

Wife, daughter son inlaw and I did it last year and enjoyed ourselves. Of the 4 of us 2 of us had not ridden much besides the horses outside the Walmart :)

So it was easy for us. The horses are skinny but it was pleasant and fun. The food was alright and the corona was free:D

My girlfriend and I wanted to also do the Sunset Horsebackriding but felt the Cruise was chargeing to much. Also heard horses did not seem in good shape? I would not be comfortable riding horses that were undernourished-but that's because I've been around horses all my life and maybe they are just overfed? :)

We opted for a 6 hour snorkeling 3 reefs/mexican lunch that we found independent of cruise offerings. eagleraydiving.com

Only $60.00 and the rest of the day will be shopping and bar hopping!

30 days to go! 10/23/05 Victory

Archived