Will the Jade ever go to Hull

Magickpyggie

Just watched our local BBC news programme and they talked about the potential for a new Cruise Terminal at Hull and used an image of the Norwegian Jade. Wouldn't it be great to see NCL cruising from a UK port, and especially the Jade. Come on NCL, we need you to sail out of the UK,

It will never happen using the Jade as it's a US flagged ship and the only ship doing that itinerary and making a ton of money.

Only US flagged ship in NCL's fleet is POA. Jade is registered to Bahamas, just like the rest of the fleet.

Jade sailed out of Southampton for 2 summers in 2008 and 2009 I think.NCL have also used Dover in the past.It was said that bookings were disappointing,so were stopped.It's a shame as I think an NCL ship could be great from the UK.

Jade sailed out of Southampton for 2 summers in 2008 and 2009 I think.NCL have also used Dover in the past.It was said that bookings were disappointing,so were stopped.It's a shame as I think an NCL ship could be great from the UK.

Correct - we took the Jewel to the Baltics in 2008 out of Dover and Jade to Ireland in 2009.

I wonder if they will ever return to UK sailings, given that the European provision has been cut back in the off-season (No Jade Christmas cruise this year for us:().

It will never happen using the Jade as it's a US flagged ship and the only ship doing that itinerary and making a ton of money.

Jade was a US flagged when it was the Pride of Hawaii. We sailed her Transatlantic when she was retrofitted for a non-US flagged ship.

Chris