A la carte drink prices

Hi everyone,

I wanted to purchase the replenish package but wanted to make sure I spend enough everyday to get my money's worth.

Is there a la carte pricing menu? I am on the Rhapsody of the Seas this August 2015.

For example how much is a latte, capp, soda, non-alcoholic drinks, water, etc? Thanks!

Specialty coffees are similar to starbucks on land $4-$6 or so depending on size of the drink, etc.

Sodas are $2-$3 I believe for a can, its been a while since I bought one at sea.

By non-alcoholic drinks I am guessing you mean virgin cocktails, not sure what those run sorry :(

Hi everyone,

I wanted to purchase the replenish package but wanted to make sure I spend enough everyday to get my money's worth.

Is there a la carte pricing menu? I am on the Rhapsody of the Seas this August 2015.

For example how much is a latte, capp, soda, non-alcoholic drinks, water, etc? Thanks!

In researching this, I found that 2 coffees (1 am and 1 after dinner), 1 non alcoholic drink, and 2 bottles of water-- already breaking even. I think it's difficult to not get your money's worth from the replenish.