Booking through NCL online - currency?

kate1970

Can anyone tell me if I book online through NCL, is the amount in USD? I have tried to go as far as possible with a mock booking to see but nowhere on their site can I see what currency the price is in. They ask for the state or province and I'm Canadian, so wondering if it is USD or CDN. Thank you in advance.

Price on the site is in USD, but if you do your booking as a "Courtesy 24-hour Hold" and then call them they can convert it to CAD for you. Don't put the deposit down yet - just do the hold, and then call to ask for the conversion.

After the conversion is in place, you can either do your deposit while you have them on the phone, or do it in your MyNCL Account any time before the the hold expires. ;)

that's right. You must call to be able to put the whole booking on Canadian. This will then include : cost of cruise, Daily service charge, excursions bought from home, Onboard credit bought from home ( basically anything you pay for before leaving home will be in Canadian and once onboard will be in US$, this is why it is a good idea to buy yourself some OBC) Don't worry about buying too much OBC as you can cash out before leaving the ship ( US$ cash if done 24 hours before debarkation or else they'll send you a US funds check).