FTTF Carnival Sunshine Jan 2016 Available

tbo

Out of curiosity I checked this morning to see if this was an option and it was!

It's been ages since we last cruised and never used this option before. I went ahead and purchased this for myself. No need to get it for my husband is that correct? Just one per cabin?

Just 1 per cabin. But be sure to reprint your luggage tags and boarding pass that should now have the FTTF notation on them.

Thank you. I haven't printed those yet was going to wait until we are closer to the trip, is that something people do early?

Thank you. I haven't printed those yet was going to wait until we are closer to the trip, is that something people do early?

There is no need to print your tags until before you leave, although I'm sure some cruisers print them very early.

We're cruising Freedom in April, already have tags on luggage and other paperwork in a cruise folder. But I'm only home 1-2 days a week so I want to do it while it's fresh on my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity I checked this morning to see if this was an option and it was!

It's been ages since we last cruised and never used this option before. I went ahead and purchased this for myself. No need to get it for my husband is that correct? Just one per cabin?

Just curious....how did you find the FTTF link for your cruise? I'm leaving out of NO May 2016 and it's not showing up or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Can you guide me to where I am suppose to look for FTTF through the booking tools on carnival dot com? Thanks in advance

Just curious....how did you find the FTTF link for your cruise? I'm leaving out of NO May 2016 and it's not showing up or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Can you guide me to where I am suppose to look for FTTF through the booking tools on carnival dot com? Thanks in advance

On the Carnival site go to Manage-My Booking-there you should see shore excursions-click that button. From there you will choose your Port, which will be day 1 of your cruise.

Once you get there you will likely see Home Port Advisory, if FTTF is available you will see that option as well.

If you don't see it there then they have not made it available yet.

Good Luck to you!

Edited by tbo
to add another thought...

On the Carnival site go to Manage-My Booking-there you should see shore excursions-click that button. From there you will choose your Port, which will be day 1 of your cruise.

Once you get there you will likely see Home Port Advisory, if FTTF is available you will see that option as well.

If you don't see it there then they have not made it available yet.

Good Luck to you!

Yay!!! Thank you so much!!!! I was able to get FTTF! It was automatically taking me to the 2nd day in port. I even called Carnival and the reps looked at it and told me it was too early to show up. LOL! Apparently they looked at what I was looking at. But it is definitely there on day 1!!! You're the BEST!

~Creole~