reservation times and availability

Shanleigh

Hi everyone,

I am new to NCL but not new to cruising, I am getting excited about trying out something different and new. I was wondering if anyone can help answer a few questions I have specific to the cruise line. We are going on the Getaway 8/29, so not much longer to go!

There will be 9 of us in our party, I am looking to reserve dinner reservations and the tables come in even numbers(2,4,6,8,10 people) If I reserve 10 person table and lets say two don't show up, will they not seat us or make us wait until a 8 person table opens up?

Also I am looking to make reservations to the comedy show and the show is not listed under the entertainment, however 5 other shows are listed. Could the show be sold out? If so is their any other way to reserve seats or get in?

Any insight would be great. Thanks in advance.

If you make reservations for dinner now, you pay for them now and you would pay for the # you reserve. If you're on the UDP or wanting to use OBC, wait until you're on board to make the reservations. You can make all of them the day you board. The one that may be difficult would be Teppanyaki. If you want that one, definitely book when you board.

Hi everyone,

I am new to NCL but not new to cruising, I am getting excited about trying out something different and new. I was wondering if anyone can help answer a few questions I have specific to the cruise line. We are going on the Getaway 8/29, so not much longer to go!

There will be 9 of us in our party, I am looking to reserve dinner reservations and the tables come in even numbers(2,4,6,8,10 people) If I reserve 10 person table and lets say two don't show up, will they not seat us or make us wait until a 8 person table opens up?

Also I am looking to make reservations to the comedy show and the show is not listed under the entertainment, however 5 other shows are listed. Could the show be sold out? If so is their any other way to reserve seats or get in?

Any insight would be great. Thanks in advance.

You don't need to book the comedy shows in advance. I checked the weekly overview for the Getaway and it looks like there are 3 or 4 nights with a comedy show including one magician comedian. As far as dining...it's a real pain to do it online. We have 11 in our party and I had to do some many individual reservations. I suggest sending an email to SpecialEventsGetaway@NCL.com and list all of the dining that you'd like. They were a huge help to me! I did book Illusionarium on my own as well as La Cuchina. NCL is helping me with Teppanyaki and Main Dining Room reservations. They are also requesting one table for the 11 of us since I had to book "smaller" tables. Be advised though that the only times open for booking Main Dining Room (and possibly other venues) now will be 5:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. You may be able to change that once on board. Book your shows first, check port times, and then send them an email. They tell you that it can take up to 72 hours to reply yet I got a response in 14 MINUTES (at night!). Amazing customer service!