Another Seattle Transportation ?

deejae

We are checking out limo companies for our August cruise....I came across Allstate Limo which is less expensive for a private SUV than some others. I can only find them mentioned twice, once in 2013 & just recently. Looking for more recommendations...anyone?

I highly recommend AJ Towncar Services while in Seattle. AJ is so nice, I know, because we have used him a few times for transportation needs while in Seattle. His number is (206) 697-5577. He is happy to give you a quote over the phone but I know he has a towncar that seats 4 comfortably that I think is $55 from the airport to Pier 91 or $45 to Pier 66 downtown...also hotels downtown. He has a SUV that is $65 from airport to Pier 91. I also think he has a 10 passenger van that is $12 per person (minimum 7 people). We have had him pick us up from Pioneer Square and also downtown Seattle and was ALWAYS on time, friendly, and great competitive prices. Here is his website that I just looked up. http://www.seatactowncar.com You will be happy to give him your business :) Hope this helps you and others looking for transportation reviews