UK Reviews of the Week by Chufty, Probins & EssexFarmers!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Anthem of the Seas Fantastic but a few niggles by Chufty

We've just got back from our holiday on the Anthem of the Seas. In general we had a fantastic time but there were a few things that we wanted to highlight that other guests should be aware of. Firstly our cabin, a family balcony cabin seemed narrower than on the Independence. It was apparently meant for 4 but with only 3 of us there didn't seem as much room and we did struggle a bit. We did complain re this but we got the impression that the staff thought we just wanted an upgrade so were quite dismissive, despite us continually saying that we had family and friends either side of us so didn't want to move. Continue reading... Fantastic but a few niggles

Thomson Dream Cuban Fusion - an excellent holiday by Probins

This is the 4th time I have travelled on the Thomson Dream around the Caribbean and thoroughly enjoyed it. The flight to Montego Bay on the Dreamliner was a pleasant experience. The only issue was the waiting around for immigration at Montego Bay airport, but it was not a really big deal.I am a single traveller and booked the only single cabin on deck 7, which is aft. I only had to step out of my cabin to walk out onto one of the lower aft sun/viewing decks. The cabin was a very good size for one person, and was kept spotlessly clean. Continue reading... Cuban Fusion - an excellent holiday

Queen Victoria First time cruisers by EssexFarmers

Embarkation - was a dream, very efficient and in our cabin within an hour of arriving at Southampton. We brought on a bottle of spirits and some mixers with no trouble. I think as long as you are discreet and don't take advantage, it's allowed. A quick unpack then into the Lido for a spot of lunch and to explore the ship (although I still had trouble with front and rear of the ship even with my trusty map! Continue reading... First time cruisers

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin