Sailing Breakaway December 13, 2015 Spa Mini Suite 14160

travelady65

Hi i am sailing on the Breakaway on December 13, 2015, in a spa mini suite cabin 14160....I was wondering if anyone has sailed in this cabin, or in a spa mini suite on deck 14.... will there be noise or vibratioion? would appreciate any information.....thanx..

I am pretty sure that they are going to have a meet and greet get together from CC..... as far as any sailaway get togethers, i really do not know....I was just trying to find out if anyone has sailed on deck 14 in a spa mini suite....Me, i did not do my homework, when i booked this cabin....and then to find out that i am below the pool deck.....i called to try and change to a different category, but no luck....ncl prices went sky high....so i am staying put....was told that these cabins, have a lot of noise being as the pool deck is above us, and all vibrations....

I am pretty sure that they are going to have a meet and greet get together from CC..... as far as any sailaway get togethers, i really do not know....I was just trying to find out if anyone has sailed on deck 14 in a spa mini suite....Me, i did not do my homework, when i booked this cabin....and then to find out that i am below the pool deck.....i called to try and change to a different category, but no luck....ncl prices went sky high....so i am staying put....was told that these cabins, have a lot of noise being as the pool deck is above us, and all vibrations....

we will be on the Dec 13 Breakaway too...we have a aft balcony on 9 for this cruise but we have been in the corner suites on 14 and 13 and 9 and had absolutely no issues with noise...no vibrations...I read and read about all the unhappy cruisers on the aft with noise and vibrations but honestly it is not like that.....we love love love the aft...we'll move up to a suite closer to final payment if the prices are right....and we have been known to have a sailaway party or two ....even a stripper pole.....:p:p:D:cool:

Edited by paradise sailor