cabin on sun

Floflegs

You'll be on a cruise ship. I can't imagine a better situation than that :)

Looking at the deck plans it looks like you'll be in a good spot. You're close to the rear elevators and stairs. It looks like you'll be over the rear part of the Vista Lounge so I can't imagine much noise, if any, from that area. You'll have an absolute blast. Have a great trip.

Check directions of travel at sea as best you can and also look into cabin position on a ship profile and/or deck plan all ahead of time and ask for a group of cabin numbers that you want to choose from from your TA and have them do some head work for you. You're paying them, remember ?? Then nothing will be a surprise to you.

ALL this is possible because this is one of my procedures in trip planning.

None the less, have a great trip.

Greetings! We'll be on the Sun, Eastern Caribb. itinerary on 12/8 and we have C702. Please please please let me know what you thought of the room/floor/cruise in general including shore excursion info.

Thanks so much and bon voyage!

MJ

• 2 months later...
Greetings! We'll be on the Sun, Eastern Caribb. itinerary on 12/8 and we have C702. Please please please let me know what you thought of the room/floor/cruise in general including shore excursion info.

Thanks so much and bon voyage!

MJ

As I said we were in D705. You will be on the floor above and like us near the lifts which go up to the top but only down as far as Promenade deck.

Cruise was great and we had a wonderful time and made loads of new friends. Food was very good with ample choice. Drinks were expensive especially with the 15% charge so noone seemed to be drinking too much. We did not do any ship's excursions as we felt they were very expensive. I had booked one off the internet in St Vincent and this was excellent and grat value at $20. In the other ports we shared taxis and saw the same things as those on Ship tours. In fact the drivers would take you where ever you wanted so if you do some research you'll see all you want to.

Hope this is of help.

Archived