Galveston Hotel

flyboysmom

We are booked at Days Inn west/seawall...Galveston. Have been here before on another cruise and it was just fine.

They have refundable and non/refundable room rates. Nice breakfast, nice rooms, quiet hotel, shuttle service or taxis to ship. We will be there in October.

Just a suggestion, have you thought of how you are going to get from airport to Galveston? This is one trip that Carnival might be a more economical option. I know of many cruisers that fly into Hobby the night before and book lodging near the airport that has a shuttle from airport to hotel. Then they book Carnival from airport to cruise port the next day. Hotels are less expensive in the area and you can avoid the two night minimum stay.

We are flying in the night before just to be there in time. We need a hotel just to sleep and then go to the ship in the morning. Any good ones that are reasonable. Thank you, Flyboysmom:)

Hotels in Galveston are very high year round the day before any cruise ( I used to book Hilton for 120 now they want 300) , I would just stay at a airport hotel for the night and then go to port in the morning, you can get a nice hotel by airport for 100, we stayed at Doubletree by Hobby for that, we did that this year and will do same next year

We are booked at Days Inn west/seawall...Galveston. Have been here before on another cruise and it was just fine.

They have refundable and non/refundable room rates. Nice breakfast, nice rooms, quiet hotel, shuttle service or taxis to ship. We will be there in October.

Thank you for this report. I have booked this hotel for our stay in April. They had the most economical prices and also had good reviews. I am glad to hear it is a decent place.

We have 20 rooms booked there for the Freedom cruise leaving Labor Day weekend. Glad to hear it was decent.