The Magic upgrade fairy called

True Texan

We had booked a balcony (6271) and were offered an Ocean Suite (7258) for our Magic cruise for July 26th for $660. We immediately cancelled our FTTF so saved a little bit there. We accepted for a few different reasons. We are both in our sixtys and will probably never get this chance again, we live a comfortable but very frugal life and need to splurge every once in a while and most of all we wanted it. So excited !!!

We had gotten an upsell call back in May on the Victory. We went from an ocean view to an Ocean Suite for $300.00 total! We jumped on that as well, we kept our FTTF too. Worth it for guaranteeing our cabin being ready upon early check in,the tendering in Grand Cayman, disembarkation and the the customer service desk. You will get VIP priority check in and we had a special lounge area in Miami with the Ocean Suite. I have to admit it was a fabulous experience . Having both the ocean suite and FTTF made everything wait free and stress free..It was my 40th birthday celebration cruise and we left the kids home with grandma & grandpa[emoji4] We just booked an ocean view on the Breeze with my children too for April, doubt we'll get any upsell calls for that sailing[emoji57]