Tequilla beach or Pez Quadro???

we3k9

Can not decide, we like nice beach, lots of shade, plentifull food and drinks, no crowds. clean bathroom facilities. have read reviews of both Tequilla Beach Club and Pez Quadro beach break, help me decide please :)

We were at Pez Quadro last week. Marco and his staff were great. Definitely a bargain for the money. Being from a beach town, I was a little surprised that the beach was very narrow, maybe only 10-15 feet along the entire shoreline that I could see. There was only one tree for shade but each couple had 2 loung chairs and a table with an umbrella. You can sit at the bar which is also shaded. We had a great time, but the water was really shallow. There was a big patch of seagrass that only left a little area for "hanging out". Not really deep enough to swim. One of our group went out a little ways through a break in the grass and said it was really nice. The water was extremely warm. If you go here, make sure you get a cab, not the bus. The bus will only drop you at the first club ( I don't remember the name but it was huge and must have had an "in" to get the bus to stop there - one of the employees even got on the bus and tried to talk us into going there) or it drops you at the beginning of town and you have to walk a good ways past lots of vendors trying to entice you into their shops. I was very surprised at the extent of undevelopment at this port.

Archived