Is the Millenium December 4th really full?

covey

Try calling Celebrity to find out. We went on the Infinity in August and couldnt figure out why they were not selling the following week at all! (We thought the ship was going into dry dock or something) It turned out the cruise had been "rented" out through a dating service.

The first one you posted the link for cannot be on the Mille because it says it leaves from New Orleans and does the western Caribbean and the Mille leaves out of FLL and does the Eastern. This must be a different ship that will be doing that group cruise.

I hope it's not a large group. We're on this sailing and I don't know if I would be too happy if the ship were dominated by Amway salespeople. Had that situation once and it was a very strange cruise.

Gee, I am car salesman, does that mean you would not be too happy if we were sailing on the same ship?:D

Phil

The first one you posted the link for cannot be on the Mille because it says it leaves from New Orleans and does the western Caribbean and the Mille leaves out of FLL and does the Eastern. This must be a different ship that will be doing that group cruise.

You're quite right on the first one. Bet that makes people happy, it sounded like a flakey group (no offense).

Well, Ericknow, one of the speaker's topics is "Miracles in the New Millenium" so that sounds appropriate for this ship, doesn't it?! If this is a large group they will just make the trip more interesting...

You can pick your ship, you can pick your week to go but will never be able to pick the other 2000 +/- people to go with you. Cruises have hundreds of theme groups/parties/company retreats/sales promotions/Church crusades/etc. Most are in small groups from 100 to 1000. If it was the whole ship you would not be able to go. I'd like to be booked the same week as a Bluegrass or Country Music group. Worst would be the Amway group sales meeting. I just hate it when they go door to door on the ship trying to sell you something you don't need while on vacation.

Archived