Entourage/Turned Away/At Capacity?

luvtovaca

So we got the email I've been hearing about on these boards from NCL, saying that there will be a lot of kids on our sailing and be sure to sign up early, they may not always be admitted if at capacity, etc.

Is this mainly an issue for the younger group? Or are the teens "shut out" too at times? I know it's more of a drop in than the younger kids who need to be signed in, so it operates differently, so curious what to expect.

Any recent Getaway (or other ships) cruisers have experiences you can share?

Sign in? Oh boy. I guess I need a lot more info. Taking my 15 yr old nephew next summer. Never had to worry about an adolescent. What do I need to know about signing in or signing up & Entourage possibly being full?

We just got off of getaway and didn't run into any problems with entourage or splash.

There were over 200 teens on our Baltic cruise on Star a few weeks ago, no problem with Entourage.

Thank you both! I feel a bit better now, although I know things can change from cruise to cruise. Fingers crossed we have the same luck you guys did!

Sign in? Oh boy. I guess I need a lot more info. Taking my 15 yr old nephew next summer. Never had to worry about an adolescent. What do I need to know about signing in or signing up & Entourage possibly being full?

You will need to do the initial sign up the day you board. They will give you or him a sheet of the weeks' scheduled activities. He can choose to participate or not. He won't have to be signed in or out like younger kids, but his and your info needs to be on file before he can participate.

You will need to do the initial sign up the day you board. They will give you or him a sheet of the weeks' scheduled activities. He can choose to participate or not. He won't have to be signed in or out like younger kids, but his and your info needs to be on file before he can participate.

Good to know. Thanks! ☺

And, thank you, OP for posting the question, as this never occurred to me. 😀