Lego Experience(or Kid Friendly Experience) on Divina?

cruisinmisstee

We're seriously considering this ship for our next cruise(spring break 2016) and are psyched about the announcement of the partnership with Lego:D. Can anyone share their experience? I have 3 boys who are Lego fanatics:p. I know there will be one day dedicated to Legos but I wanted to know if anyone can confirm the Divina has the Lego wall/building in their kids club.

Also if anyone can share their experience traveling with children on this ship. I've searched for reviews but have not come across that many. We're also interested in the kids cooking class. I did see Gambee's awesome detailed review with pictures of the kids areas but haven't seen any new ones. Does anyone know if the Divina has updated their kids area with the Lego theme?

We're seriously considering this ship for our next cruise(spring break 2016) and are psyched about the announcement of the partnership with Lego:D. Can anyone share their experience? I have 3 boys who are Lego fanatics:p. I know there will be one day dedicated to Legos but I wanted to know if anyone can confirm the Divina has the Lego wall/building in their kids club.

Also if anyone can share their experience traveling with children on this ship. I've searched for reviews but have not come across that many. We're also interested in the kids cooking class. I did see Gambee's awesome detailed review with pictures of the kids areas but haven't seen any new ones. Does anyone know if the Divina has updated their kids area with the Lego theme?

Currently,,only the 4 ships undergoing the renaissance program will have the Lego and Chicco experience installed on them: MSC Armonia, MSC Sinfonia, MSC Opera and MSC Lirica,,

[YOUTUBE]soqShnmH62o[/YOUTUBE]

Here's a link to MSC's Lego experience:http://www.msccruises.com/en-gl/Partnerships/MSC-Lego.aspx

MSC Divina currently does not have the Lego experience installed. She was due to go into dry-dock before returning to Miami in October and the thought of the Lego experience being installed was circulating around, but I have been informed that she will now enter dry-dock sometime in 2016. Wether she, or any of the Fantasia class ships will receive the Lego or Chicco areas is unknown right now. MSC Divina does however, have Lego's available in the kids clubs as well as for sale in the gift shops.

Edited by Mikesa1721

Oh well, I guess we got excited for nothing :( but I do appreciate the insight. Thanks! :o

Sorry cruisin,,,I wish I had better news for you.:( I can find out for you wether or not MSC Divina will have some of the Lego programs available as well as Mr. Lego onboard as well. Though it will not be a dedicated Lego area,,the experience may be the same.

Yes, that would be great if they do have opportunities to meet/take pics with Mr. Lego or activities. Thanks.

I have received word from MSC that the Lego experience is onboard MSC Divina with the exception of the Lego inspired areas,,,

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-15%20at%206.02.35%20PM_zpsh6blifnw.png