Promise I am not trying to sound like a spoiled jerk...Oasis, cabana suite holder

[quote name='wolfganghowell']I think Nadia was the Diamond Concierge on Navigator last fall. Seemed nice.

And you're more than welcome. I was stunned by some of them too! :rolleyes:

Have a great time - if you eat in Coastal Kitchen try to report back on the menus! :)[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, I will take lots of pictures and post once I return. Getting excited only about 11 days to go. I still keep thinking I am forgetting something but maybe that is normal with so much planning going on!

[quote name='John&LaLa']If you do not have [B]a gold wristband [/B]they will boot you out in a heartbeat. Saw it happen our last trip there. FWIW, we got a cabana without being in a suite or pinnacle. Just luck if the draw. This was on Freedom though. Less suites

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk[/quote]
We were given red wristbands when we were there last month on Liberty. FWIW, the lunch that we had was nothing to brag about. We were told that there was steak at the other barbecue venues which is something that we did not have at the barefoot beach barbecue.:eek:

[quote name='cruisenfever']We were given red wristbands when we were there last month on Liberty. FWIW, the lunch that we had was nothing to brag about. We were told that there was steak at the other barbecue venues which is something that we did not have at the barefoot beach barbecue.:eek:[/quote]
Yes,we had red ones too......but had the steak....maybe they just ran short that day??:confused:

[quote name='PH8']Yes,we had red ones too......but had the steak....maybe they just ran short that day??:confused:[/quote]
Could be or they forgot to put it out as we ate at 11:30 when it first opened.:eek: Edited by cruisenfever