Need help chosing cabin-any experts out there?

BiggerBob

There may be a chance to switch from JS#8574 on LOS. Cabin 8574 is on the right side very close to the back of the ship. It is also an ajoining room (is this a concern?).

Aft 8582 may be available, should we switch to an aft ( what are the pros or cons).

Also # 8530 is an option and it is on the right side closer to the middle and is not ajoining.

Should we also be considering what is above us on Deck 9, for noise.

Any opinons would be appreciated :)

I would not take a cabin that is connected to another. First, you do get noise through that door. Second, you lose wall space where the door is to the other cabin. I would switch. But, that is me. :o

PS Sorry, I am not an expert that is just my opinion. ;)

8574 is right under the aerobics room. That along with it being an adjoining cabin would concern me. The aft JS cabins have the sports deck above, also a good source for noise during the day. I love aft cabins and am booked in an aft on the LOS in April. I choose a D-1 aft on deck 7 with only cabins above and below so we could have a quiet place. It's less square feet but worth it IMHO.

Masterbaker,

Thanks for the info on #8574, it being above the aerobics room could result in more noise. :rolleyes:

I definatly want to switch from the adjoing room if we are allowed. I called RCI last night and they said it would not be a problem if I had booked directly with them. However we booked with a TA so I will see if she can do it today.

When we booked the trip #8574 was the only JS available:( .

Thanks again for all the info.

Just found out from our TA we were able to switch to the AFT cabin #8582 JS:)

I hope we made the right decision. Will we get more motion back there? And what are the pro's and con's of the AFT cabins?

Thanks for any replies;)

Archived