Cigar

tiffy0428

I googled, and got the answer for you :D:

Unfortunately, the Dream doesn't have a cigar lounge. Cigar smokers use the port side Lanai for smoking. There is a bar just inside called Ocean Plaza that even sells cigars, but you can't smoke in there.

As a cigar smoker myself, I'm not looking forward to booking on the Dream. Every other Carnival ship I've been on has a Cigar lounge. I hope this is not new policy going forward.:mad:

On the Dream class ships (up through the Breeze) there are no cigar bars but they do allow cigar smoking outside at the red frog pub area. (The Dream does not have a RFP hence the reason for the Lani area being designated for that purpose. Having sailed on the Magic and the Breeze I have found this area comfortable for having a cigar.. though I would like there to be an indoor area for when it's hot.

Unfortunately when on a ship without an inside cigar lounge, it can get very cold and windy in the designated areas. My husband couldn't keep his cigar lit even with a triple torch lighter. It was very frustrating!