When You Get THE Call

SAILONNOW

DH got the call today! We sail on the 1st and decided to take the offer from regular balcony to ocean suite. Very exciting!

for you guys.................:D

I want the upsell/upgrade fairy to call me. LOL

PS I think I will leave word with my TA that I am interested if anything comes up.

Ahh, I just found this! We sail in less than 2 weeks. I never answer unidentified calls either....I just looked. a 305 called me yesterday! I just tried to call the number back and it said it was disconnected?? Probably wasn't them....

Edited by hpugirl27

• 2 weeks later...

Last cruise I didn't get a call, but I did get an email telling me I had to call within 24 hours, and use a certain code. It was probably 2-3 weeks prior to sail date. I didn't have a PVP then, but I do now, so maybe that will make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received a call from the upsell fairy while we were on a non cruise vacation. They left a voicemail with an extension to get in touch with them. We were upgraded from a regular balcony to an Ocean Suite on the Legend. This was about 40 days out.

Edited by LMW1330

My first cruise I got an upsell email a few weeks before the cruise, and my last cruise (last feb) we got an upsell call the day before the cruise, while we were driving to Texas from Missouri. We always book interior rooms. The first upsell was a move to one of the handicap rooms at the very front of the ship for $40 total (I declined because I prefer midship) and the call was for an upgrade to a balcony for a couple hundred, can't remember exact amount. I always answer calls from the 305 as it's almost always carnival, for me anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk