Nassau excursion ideas

Lauderdale257

Hi guys! So, we're going on our first cruise as a family. My husband has cruised before, however my kids and I, this will be our first. We're taking my parents as well as my grandma, so we have from 5 to 70 years old to entertain. We're trying to figure out excursions everyone would enjoy without spending a ton of money. I think all swimming with anything is out of the question this time. We'll be in nassau August 29th.

Thanks in advance!

We get a taxi(van) and do the island tour. We can get a taxi for $20 each. They always take us around the island including up to the fort and The Queen's Staircase (a must see)!!!! If you ask, the will take you by the cemetery where Anna Nicole Smith is buried. They drop us off at Atlantis for about 45 minutes. When we come back to ship, we have lunch and walk back to beach or shopping downtown Nassau as long as time permits. We have always enjoyed our Nassau days.