Adults have UBP; help b.ookings kids drink package

Marks girl

We booked UBP through promo and now I am trying to books soda package for kids. Online it will not allow because you have to purchase for all member of the room. Sodas are included in UBP Any suggestions?

If you booked UBP as a promo the kids should automatically get the soda package and you don't have to add it.

I called to have the kids soda package added. They billed me immediately, meaning I had to pay right there even though I am 2 months from final payment.

If you call, will you ask them if they still offer a juice upgrade for $3 a day?

We booked UBP through promo and now I am trying to books soda package for kids. Online it will not allow because you have to purchase for all member of the room. Sodas are included in UBP Any suggestions?

Ours came all together. It didn't show it on my info but we used the promo the same way. And had no issues.

I haven't sailed yet but when we signed up for the promotion for the UBP the Norwegian agent told me that my son will have the soda package also. I hope I am not going to have to pay for him separate according to NCL he doesn't have to.

Again we haven't sailed yet so not absolutely positive.

Depending on when the cruise was booked and what promo was happening... some promos included soda package for 3rd and 4th guests in the room, and some only gave UBP to #1 and 2, and nothing to 3rd and 4th.

I called to have the kids soda package added. They billed me immediately, meaning I had to pay right there even though I am 2 months from final payment.

If you call, will you ask them if they still offer a juice upgrade for $3 a day?

What juice upgrade?? All juice (drink) is included. Fresh squeezed OJ is $2.50 per glass so I doubt they will give you that for $3. Never heard of a juice upgrade on NCL???

What juice upgrade?? All juice (drink) is included. Fresh squeezed OJ is $2.50 per glass so I doubt they will give you that for $3. Never heard of a juice upgrade on NCL???

Soda package does not include any juices except for those that come with breakfast complimentary for everyone. Soda package includes fountain pop only.

If you booked UBP as a promo the kids should automatically get the soda package and you don't have to add it.

I haven't sailed yet but when we signed up for the promotion for the UBP the Norwegian agent told me that my son will have the soda package also. I hope I am not going to have to pay for him separate according to NCL he doesn't have to.

Again we haven't sailed yet so not absolutely positive.

Depends on when it was booked. Older promotions gave UBP to first 2 pax, with the rest in cabin getting soda package. More recent promo is just UBP for first 2, nothing for the rest.

My son and his family are joining me on Epic for the Christmas cruise on 19th Dec. They booked when the Drinks Package was part of the promotion (with 3rd and 4th passengers going half price). However as my grandsons (twins) are 12 at the time of sailing they are classed as adults for the fares element but children for the soda package and we have had to pay extra for their soda packages. Did try querying this but NCL adamant it would have to be paid for.

Things may be different outside the UK (we don't seem to get the same perks as the American market!) but this is just our experience

Suzanne (Bristol, UK)