Somerset Watersports?

Stace894

Has anyone done the Jet-Ski tour with Somerset Watersports while in Bermuda? I was looking into it for something for my DH and myself to do while there this coming October. We love cruising but are not particularly beach people to just go an hang out for the day. We do love the water though and since we ride Jet-ski's at home I thought this would be fun. Saw that they offer a tour at the Snorkle Beach location but Somerset seemed to get better reviews. Any experiences?:)

Has anyone done the Jet-Ski tour with Somerset Watersports while in Bermuda? I was looking into it for something for my DH and myself to do while there this coming October. We love cruising but are not particularly beach people to just go an hang out for the day. We do love the water though and since we ride Jet-ski's at home I thought this would be fun. Saw that they offer a tour at the Snorkle Beach location but Somerset seemed to get better reviews. Any experiences?:)

My wife and I rented a Boston Whaler from them and they were great. Really nice and very easy to book with and work with. I highly recommend them. You can get there from port easy 10-15 minute bus or taxi ride