EPIC, Med. cruise

cesco92o

You can start by joining your roll call, if you haven't already. You can get a wealth of information from there. You can also set up and get people to join you for excursions or join someone else's excursions. I highly recommend private excursions. They are more personal and much less expensive. But do check the excursions that NCL has to offer and feed off that as to what interests you.

First day of your cruise, board as early as you can and explore the boat. If you want to dine in any of the specialty restaurants then prebook these and make reservations.

Be prepared for long days of sightseeing. As others stated take advantage of your roll call and look for others wanting to share tours. We joined a group from our roll call this past May and ended up doing 3 tours together and met some great fellow cruisers. If no one has started a share tour research and start one or ask if others might be interested. It could be they are waiting for a share tour also. Another idea, check out the website of an Italy tour (I don't think I can name them) there may already be a tour started and you can join that that way.