Cabin for 4????

awdl2000

Hi everyone,

I am just wondering if there are any ways around trying to get Carnival to help me..... here is the story....

I am booked for the 10-8 glory sailing, which is now booked solid without a waiting list, I have 2 friends that are trying to get on the ship, and I tried to book them in my cabin with my and my DH. my TA said that I have a room for 2, so I tried to call Carnival to see if they would be able to help me and they said I must call my TA. Bot i am just trying to see if Carnival will put them in my cabin anyway and provide a cot or something?? Has this ever happened to anyone? I am open for any suggestions.

Thanks,

Audra

My in-laws added a third person to the cabin. In order to do so, they had to upgrade from their current configuration. When they actually got into the cabin, it was set up for just two, but a rollaway was brought in for the third.

With just the one rollaway, the cabin was really cramped. I'm sure you'll need to go through your TA since you are booked through the TA instead of Carnival directly.

Carnival is restricted by the Coast Guard (or whoever regulates that) maximum passenger requirements. Even if you have a cabin that accomodates 4 people, they can't add a 3rd or 4th person if the ship is already sold to capacity. I hope your friends get to come along, but I know that it can be difficult to add people at a late date.

Archived