Bottomless Bubbles

Hey everyone. I'm really sorry if this has been asked before but my computer is being non cooperative ( like me old and tired lol).

On a 7 day cruise can you purchase this package halfway through the cruise and be charged just the remaining days? ( I am asking for a friend who is sailing on her honeymoon) I notice with Carnival both guests must purchase but I can't find the answer to my question.

Thanks for your help.

CRUD!!! I didn't mean bottomless bubbles I mean the cheers beverage package. DUH!!

Edited by wernew2cruising

Short answer No. Must be purchased for the duration of the cruise.

Prices are as follows - a 15% gratuity will be added at the time of purchase of the program.

Child Rate Per Day $4.50 USD (17 years of age and younger)

Adult Rate Per Day $6.00 USD (18 years of age and older)

The program that requires everyone to purchase is the Cheers program. Each person in a stateroom over 21 years of age must purchase. This is for alcohol.

Bubbles program can be individually purchased.

Hi, Just a bit of info. The bottomless bubbles and cheers packages can be purchased the first day aboard the ship,and the next day following. The first day is a bit more expensive because you have to pay additional taxes. If someone gets the bottomless bubbles a good drink to make is a root beer float-get a root beer with little ice in it,sip a little,then add vanilla soft serve ice cream. Yummy for those who like root beer floats! Kendra

Hi, Just a bit of info. The bottomless bubbles and cheers packages can be purchased the first day aboard the ship,and the next day following. The first day is a bit more expensive because you have to pay additional taxes. If someone gets the bottomless bubbles a good drink to make is a root beer float-get a root beer with little ice in it,sip a little,then add vanilla soft serve ice cream. Yummy for those who like root beer floats! Kendra

You don't pay tax on the package. It's the same price whether you buy in port or after you leave. In port, the individual drinks are taxed. So a soda (with bubbles) or adult beverage (with cheers) will have a slip for less than a dollar of tax to sign for. The only reason it would cost more the first day vs second is that you are paying for an extra day :)