Spa pass

Igerster

On my last cruise I purchased the spa pass for length of the cruise. My wife and I are going on the Dream 11 day in October. Does anyone know what the price of the spa pass will be? I can't find a price online. It doesn't look like there is a set price per day. The only thing I can find online says longer cruises prices vary based on length of cruise. Thanks for any help.

I have been trying to find this out for weeks. Posted on the Funville board "Looking for carnival assistance" - never got an official reply.

Emailed customer service, had a lengthy email string where they sent me different answers each time

1)$40.00 per day for a day pass - i said i wanted a full cruise price

2) the list currently available on the FAQ (up to 8 days) -i said i asked for the 11 day price

3) a price of $419 PP!!!!! - i said this was insane because it was more than double the price for the 8 day cruise and the cruise was only 3 days longer

4) back to the "we have no idea how much it is going to be" and a recommendation to ask at the spa when we embark.

I did say if they are planning on price gouging on this journeys cruise because they are having a hard time filling them i would be very irritated.

We shall see when we get on board, i guess.

Edited by Angua

I just got off a 7 day from the Dream. We got a spa pass the first day. They told us it was $260 for a couple for seven days. I was able to negotiate to $219 for the week.

Never hurts to ask! They added our names to the list and I saw that we were the only ones to pay $219 while others had paid $260 or more.

They did tell us that the cost of the spa pass would go down to $219 on the 3rd day of the cruise but then we would have had 3 port days. So we just bought it the first day.

Hope this helps

if you want to use the spa, get a cloud nine spa cabin. We are on the 11 day Dream out of NOLA and got a balcony spa cabin for $1050 each. If they are charging $419 for the spa, I guess we got the Cloud 9 cabin for $631 for 11 days

We usually get a spa cabin, but we got the special offer earlier this year for the deluxe OV for $185 each. Our total per person including port fees is about $325 pp. We don't HAVE to have the spa, but we do enjoy it, so i am hoping it will not be tooooooo expensive, especially with 5 sea days.