St Thomas Excursion...Carnival Valor

debbie48

We used Sunny Liston Tours on our cruise. He's Great!! He picks you up at the ship and takes you over to shop for two hours. Then he takes you on a two hour tour of the island, which was wonderful. You then have a choice of a beach he takes you to. We chose Sappire beach , which is beautiful, clean, safe, and it has snorkeling. we stayed there for two hours. he then takes you back to the ship. All for $20 per person!!. Sunny makes St. Thomas a special place to remember.

My DH and I are considering doing the helmet dive .. it is about 3 or 4 hours so it still gives us time to see the island .. does anyone know of a company that does like half day tours or something? are there cabs readily available? Are they reliable?

he was great, the best $40 ($20 pp) we spent on our trip. It was our first cruise, we did 2 ship sponsored excursions and 1 independent tour...I don't think I'll be booking a ship's tour again. I didn't like the fact that we were herded onto charter buses, the guides were much less personal and I honestly didn't get much out of them.

Archived