Which cruise?

cruiser20145

Were juggling all of them!

Completely unrelated, but I see you signature says Oct 2015, Glory--Cancelled. Was that you cancelling or something Carnival cancelled. I'm doing a Oct 10 2015 sailing on the Glory, to the Western Caribbean.

I did an Eastern Caribbean on the Glory last October, and it was wonderful. Perfect ship, weather, and itinerary.

Completely unrelated, but I see you signature says Oct 2015, Glory--Cancelled. Was that you cancelling or something Carnival cancelled. I'm doing a Oct 10 2015 sailing on the Glory, to the Western Caribbean.

I did an Eastern Caribbean on the Glory last October, and it was wonderful. Perfect ship, weather, and itinerary.

My cancelling, job change made it so we couldn't make it.

My cancelling, job change made it so we couldn't make it.

OUCH...so sorry. Im not a seasoned cruiser by any means, but I would do the Eastern Caribbean again in a heartbeat. Half Moon Cay was just about the most gorgeous beach you will ever see, St Thomas was nice(not my favorite, but beautiful nonetheless), San Juan PR was just amazing...we did the forts, and walked around all the little shops and vendors, And Grand Turk was awesome, but a very rocky beach.

We have a very limited time frame ( Third full week of April, and has to end by the third week of May.) We want to go to Eastern or Southern Caribbean. If this was your situation, which 7 or 8 day cruise would you book?

There is a great Southern Caribbean itinerary on the Conquest out of Ft. Lauderdale that departs April 30th. It's 8 days and goes to Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curacao, and Aruba. This is a sought after itinerary and I think it would be great because I've heard that the conquest is a beautiful ship!

OUCH...so sorry. Im not a seasoned cruiser by any means, but I would do the Eastern Caribbean again in a heartbeat. Half Moon Cay was just about the most gorgeous beach you will ever see, St Thomas was nice(not my favorite, but beautiful nonetheless), San Juan PR was just amazing...we did the forts, and walked around all the little shops and vendors, And Grand Turk was awesome, but a very rocky beach.

We still have yet to cruise for the first time, and have a had two cruises booked!