Onboard credit

Helenator

This is my first cruise w/Royal Caribbean. Does anyone know how I can obtain an onboard credit prior to the cruise? I am a member of the Celebrity Captain's Club, but they said it wouldn't help with perks.

Thanks!

Helenator

W.Caribbean Splendour of the Seas 1/26/2006

I'm not aware of any onboard credits given based on your C&A or Captain's Club level. If you have a RCCL Visa you can use points from that to redeem for onboard credits and other amenities. If you want to establish an onboard credit for you (or any other booked passenger), you can go to the Gift and Gear link on the RCCL website. You'll find a phone number where they will give you a credit of any amount you choose and request your method of payment (credit card usually).

This is my first cruise w/Royal Caribbean. Does anyone know how I can obtain an onboard credit prior to the cruise? I am a member of the Celebrity Captain's Club, but they said it wouldn't help with perks.

Thanks!

Helenator

W.Caribbean Splendour of the Seas 1/26/2006

You have to of cruised with Celebrity 5 times to get anything out of Royal Caribbean and then its just coupons. The only way you could get a credit at this time is if you booked your Royal Caribbean cruise on your last Celebrity cruise.

Archived