In regard to Ann F from Texas-Rhapsody

kwadley

Hey guys! My Mom and Dad who are 78 yrs old (and you wouldn't know it-they act about 25) are cruising on the Rhapsody on Oct 2, 2005. (Providing Rita remains a lady) This is their first cruise in about 25 years. I have given Mom all the info she needs to prowl the boards. Y'all be nice to her, OK?? I know you will cause cruisers are some of the nicest people in the world.

Really, how cool is it that they are getting to do this??????? I probably won't even LIVE that long! Thanks in advance for all the good advice I know you guys will provide her!! And in the meantime, I'll just be sitting here waiting for Dec 4th and the NCL Sun.

Hey guys! My Mom and Dad who are 78 yrs old (and you wouldn't know it-they act about 25) are cruising on the Rhapsody on Oct 2, 2005. (Providing Rita remains a lady) This is their first cruise in about 25 years. I have given Mom all the info she needs to prowl the boards. Y'all be nice to her, OK?? I know you will cause cruisers are some of the nicest people in the world.

Really, how cool is it that they are getting to do this??????? I probably won't even LIVE that long! Thanks in advance for all the good advice I know you guys will provide her!! And in the meantime, I'll just be sitting here waiting for Dec 4th and the NCL Sun.

That is so great!! I am so happy for them, and of course I will be nice. I'm always nice. :D see?

I am cruising the Rhapsody this weekend, hopefully. Your parents will be getting on as my husband and I will be getting off!!

Archived