Attn: Anyone who is on carnival fantasy off of georgia coast on 7/29/2015 - bolo

BE ON THE LOOKOUT...

Currently Carnival Fantasy is En Route to Charleston, South Carolina and is passing through the search and rescue area for two teenage boys who have been missing out of Jupiter, Florida for six days. The boys names are Austin Stephanos and Perry Cohan.

ANY PASSENGERS OR CREW ON CARNIVAL FANTASY AT THIS TIME PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THESE TWO FOURTEEN YEAR OLD BOYS THAT ARE ADRIFT IN THE ATLANTIC!!! US COAST GUARD IS CURRENTLY SEARCHING THESE WATERS. ANY ADDITIONAL EYES ON THE OCEAN WILL HELP!!! IF YOU SEE SOMETHING IN THE WATER NOTIFY A CREW MEMBER IMMEDIATELY #FINDAUSTINANDPERRY

MODS, Can we get this post placed in multiple forums and pinned to the top???

Edited by SouthFLTropics

I think the boys were found today, not sure of there condition but they are alive.

Yes, I saw that posted several times, but if you looked at the article it was many years old. Too bad that it is being passed around as relevant to this tragedy.

From South Florida and listening to all this on the news on a daily basis. My prayers go out to the families of these boys...I have a 14 year old boy who is going into high school and I can't imagine what the families are going through! Miracles happen every day!! Austin and Perry please come home!!!