Cayman Pros--Shopping Question

StephanieDiva

For all of you who have been to Grand Cayman, what stores are there? I'm interested in upscale shopping--specifically, I have heard that there isa Tiffany & Co. there. Is there? And what else is there?

StephanieChic and mkdiva,

The stores there are expensiv but great. You can still bargain. I have been several times and have bought jewelry there as has my friend. We are both interested in upscale pieces. I was able to get several John Hardy pieces for much lower than US prices. There is a Coach store, I think, but I am not sure about the Tiffany's. The last time I was there [11/04], there were some shops I had patronized previously that had moved or closed and not reopened due to the hurricane that hit there in 2004. Check the websites that are listed above. There was a good jewelry store that would "deal"when I was there in 2002 that I couldn't find open in 2004---I think called British Outpost, but can't quite remember. I will be looking to see if it has reopened in November this year when I return.

Have a great cruise and happy shopping!!

For all of you who have been to Grand Cayman, what stores are there? I'm interested in upscale shopping--specifically, I have heard that there isa Tiffany & Co. there. Is there? And what else is there?

Well, there are 500 approx. banks. Open up an offshore account with a few bucks and hope that the next time you go to GC you might be able to own a few stores.:p

Photocruiser

• 2 weeks later...

Archived