NCL Escape 9th and 16th Jan 2016,anyone else?

SullytheBFG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We are sailing on Jan 9th. FOD on the Jade in Europe was so much fun. Met many interesting people! FOD on the Breakaway was terrible. Just crew members who didn't talk to any passengers. Hoping we can make some acquaintances this time around.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, my husband and I are on this for the first week. We're on the Epic in december, then this in January. VERY excited!

Sam and Dom. (Dom is 'xlairways' on here :)

Hey Sam! Do you guys cruise a lot? This will be our 4th with NCL. We usually go on vacation every 6 months and cruising is our preference. This ship looks pretty amazing. We cruised in July on the Breakaway to Bermuda. Great ship but a little crowded overall. Hoping since this is in January, it won't feel too much. Either way, will be fun!

Edited by BrandonRory

Hi :) Yes, I'd say we cruise a fair amount. We have four booked in the next 13 months. We take a lot of holidays (vacations), they're very much our thing! We've cruised on Breakaway's sister, the Getaway. This will be our biggest ship ever!

I think I've set up my signature to show my itineraries, but if not, look at XLAirways' signature, should be the same cruises!

Hi :) Yes, I'd say we cruise a fair amount. We have four booked in the next 13 months. We take a lot of holidays (vacations), they're very much our thing! We've cruised on Breakaway's sister, the Getaway. This will be our biggest ship ever!

I think I've set up my signature to show my itineraries, but if not, look at XLAirways' signature, should be the same cruises!

Nice! We try for 2 a year and sometimes we squeeze a third in. Norwegian has been great so far. Where are you guys from?

We're from the UK (I'm from the midlands, Dom is from the South).

I see you're from Vegas, one of our favorite destinations. We've been going there about once a year for the last 7 years or so... can't get enough of Vegas!

Do you have any excursions booked on this cruise, yet?

• 3 weeks later...
We haven't booked any yet. We do want to see St Thomas and Nassau better this time around. The last cruise to those destinations we ended up doing excursions that took us to other places lol. How about you guys?

Sorry, just noticed I hadn't replied to this. We've got an excursion in each port, this time (after doing almost no excursions on last month's ten-day cruise!) I can't remember what exactly, but I know I'm looking forward to it!

Sorry, just noticed I hadn't replied to this. We've got an excursion in each port, this time (after doing almost no excursions on last month's ten-day cruise!) I can't remember what exactly, but I know I'm looking forward to it!

My partner is in Indiana visiting family until Thursday. He wants me to pick out an excursion for each port. I have to admit, there are a lot of options in all 3 ports. Where are you guys staying in Miami prior/post cruise?

For us it's two days of work and then the flight from London to Miami. It's crazy how we all have to do as much work before and after our holiday as we'd have done when we're away, isn't it!

Ain't that the truth! I'm working almost the same amount of hours this week as I would have between both weeks! It will be worth it on that first sea day when all we can see is ocean and enjoy that cocktail!

Welcome! Where are you traveling from? We are only 2 weeks away from setting sail!

Sorry for the late reply. I'm traveling from Canada.

Is there a meeting spot to meet people? its my first time on a cruise.

thanks

Sorry for the late reply. I'm traveling from Canada.

Is there a meeting spot to meet people? its my first time on a cruise.

thanks

Hi Wsbatt.

Looking forward to meeting you. The LGB meet-ups are posted in the daily run-down of what's going on on the ship (called 'Freestyle Daily'), as 'Friends of Dorothy LGB Meetup'. They're usually at about 1900hrs each day, and in a bar somewhere on board (the Freestyle Daily will tell you when and where exactly) I look forward to seeing you there!

Sam.

Tonight is our second night in South Beach, it's been a lovely couple of days. We'll be in Twist and probably Score tonight, but not very late... Big day tomorrow! We're getting to the ports at about noon I think. See you on board!

Tonight is our second night in South Beach, it's been a lovely couple of days. We'll be in Twist and probably Score tonight, but not very late... Big day tomorrow! We're getting to the ports at about noon I think. See you on board!

How fun! We are staying in Coconut Grove so a little far for us. We are relaxing at the hotel and having cocktails. Our check-In for tomorrow is 10:30am so have to get up a little early to return rental car. Been awake since 6am PST yesterday LOL. We only live once! Looking forward to seeing you onboard!