1st Time Sailing from Barcelona - A couple of ?s

custompcsys

We boarded at Barcelona several weeks ago. Our suggested Boarding time was 2pm. We stayed the night before at The Gallery Hotel ... a hotel used by Princess as part of a pre-cruise package. We were not part of the package but when we discovered the transfer bus was picking up passangers at 10 a.m. we ordered a taxi shortly after. The Terminal was only 1O minutes away by taxi. Porters were waitng as the taxi arrived, which we used, but the distance they took the luggage was minimal, so if you're able bodied with no mobility issues this may not be necessary. There were short queues at the check in desks and enough seats to wait. There's also a cafe. Boarding began around 11.30a.m and we were in our cabins shortly after.

Enjoy your trip.

• 2 weeks later...
We are staying at the Hilton Diagonal Mar......a bit out of the way I know but I was able to get the room free for 2 nights with my HHonors points, so I am not arguing :)

My friend and I are also staying there. I have stayed there once before. There is a nice Mall across the street , and many restaurants. There is also a supermarket in the Mall that sells wine. We are staying 1 night with my Hilton honors ,as we are coming off a tour of Ireland, so flying in that morning from Dublin. I am on your sailing.