Boarding in Quebec

We are sailing on the Serenade on the Seas ship boarding September 25th and leaving Quebec on September 26th. Our plane doesn't land until 3:00 in the afternoon (if all goes well) on September 25th my question how late can you board the ship. Thanks for any help you can give me. Sandy

We are sailing on the Serenade on the Seas ship boarding September 25th and leaving Quebec on September 26th. Our plane doesn't land until 3:00 in the afternoon (if all goes well) on September 25th my question how late can you board the ship. Thanks for any help you can give me. Sandy

Hi Sandy, you should be fine with your flight arrival time since we do not depart until 3PM on Saturday and check-in must be done 90 minutes prior to departure. Please stop by the roll call Serenade, September 25, 2015 Fall Foliage and meet others that are also on this sailing.

Also, don't forget to Register for the Meet & Mingle

We are boarding the Seranade on Oct 19th, this is just like your cruise, boarding on day one and sailing at 3:PM on day two.

I inquired as to boarding late on day one, and was told regular check-in desk will be open until 5:PM, with baggage handlers.... any passengers that arrive after 5, will have to carry on your luggage, but you will be able to check-in at guest services.

Hi Sandy, you should be fine with your flight arrival time since we do not depart until 3PM on Saturday and check-in must be done 90 minutes prior to departure. Please stop by the roll call Serenade, September 25, 2015 Fall Foliage and meet others that are also on this sailing.

Also, don't forget to Register for the Meet & Mingle

I am just not sure what time they stop letting people board on the 25th of September since our plane doesn't land until 3:52, I was told by Royal Caribbean people they won't let us board after 4:00 that afternoon and we will have to wait until the 26th to board which doesn't seem fair to me. I am sure we aren't the only ones arriving around 4 or so in the afternoon. Wasn't sure if I should book a hotel for the 25th (don't want to). A very nice person told me on the Quebec/New England thread we can board but may have to drag on our luggage which would be fine, I am hoping they are right and things haven't changed since the cruise they went on. I will look at the roll call. Sandy

We are boarding the Seranade on Oct 19th, this is just like your cruise, boarding on day one and sailing at 3:PM on day two.

I inquired as to boarding late on day one, and was told regular check-in desk will be open until 5:PM, with baggage handlers.... any passengers that arrive after 5, will have to carry on your luggage, but you will be able to check-in at guest services.

Thank you so much, I was told something very different, I feel much better now. Sandy