Before I close the case !!

neverland1

Does hubby have to wear a jacket if we choose to dine in the Lido restaurant on QV2 happy to follow the code just need to know how many to pack !

In theory yes but in practice no. Of course if you wish to keep to the "code" you will not be out of place in any buffet on any Cunard ship, but you will see many jacket less males there every evening.

If you look at the empty places each night in the dining room, those are for passengers who never use the MD rm.

It's worth noting though that there is not much of the ship where you can go later. You will certainly stand out in the theatre.

David.

Does hubby have to wear a jacket if we choose to dine in the Lido restaurant on QV2 happy to follow the code just need to know how many to pack !

Jackets are not required in the Lido, unless using the speciality areas.

More to the point, why would you want to dine in the Lido all the time? The restaurants and general dining experience are some of the main reasons many people travel Cunard.

A dinner suit and sports jacket or blazer is all that's required.

Have fun.

Stewart

One suit + one jacket will be more than enough

My husband loves cruising hates MD so we have a pact we cruise I eat breakfast and lunch in the MD either on my own,choice, or sharing a table,he eats in which ever spot tales his fancy.

We eat in the Lido or Queens court/QM2 in the evening after the rush choose a good location and enjoy, he always wears a jacket. Dont miss the alternative resturant its about $15 each but really worth it.