Just off the Navigator Sailed 7-26-15

Jeff, thanks for the great post! Had some additional questions...

We are on Navigator on August 30th! I have a 15 month old son who LOVES playing in the water. When you say "Toddlers" aren't allowed are you speaking to kids say 1 year and less or anyone under 5? My son walks, runs, everywhere I'm hoping they won't say something!

Also, I'm hearing a lot about (its not as formal as other cruises) in general did you find people dressing down a lot?

We are on Navigator on August 30th! I have a 15 month old son who LOVES playing in the water. When you say "Toddlers" aren't allowed are you speaking to kids say 1 year and less or anyone under 5? My son walks, runs, everywhere I'm hoping they won't say something!

It's not about age necessarily -- it's about potty-training. They child has to be 100% potty-trained to be in the pool.

So i just read this post, I,m travel on a TA cruise next May with a 5 and 3 year old. Does anyone know if the Navigator has kids pools, or some where the kids could play with water? So funny RCL promotes family vacation but they don't have kids pools on all of there ships???

No kids pool on the Navigator. The Voyager of the Seas had one in the back on deck 12 with a small slide, but that area is a 2nd teen club on the Navigator (and not used that much as best I could tell).

Edited by Jimnbigd