Ubp

Squirty27

Yes, you can order all drinks that are listed under 11 $ in the main dining rooms and every other restaurant/bar.

If your ship has an ice bar, that will not fall under the UBP ... and I believe specialty coffee is also not included.

Edited by 23words

23Words, that was a useful link you provided however, it doesn't say how much the drinks cost, I mean, what drinks can you get at under $11?

wasn't me with the link, but since i have searched quite a lot for the new drink menus that apparently started to be rolled out this spring, i can link you to a thread here that had pictures of some new bar menus:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2196711

to me it looks like pretty much every drink (unless you want your cocktail to be made with high end booze) is covered under the UBP. i wish they hadn't changed their menus, some of the cocktails are a lot pricier than they were when i was on the Getaway. but with the UBP you'll be fine.

wasn't me with the link, but since i have searched quite a lot for the new drink menus that apparently started to be rolled out this spring, i can link you to a thread here that had pictures of some new bar menus:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2196711

to me it looks like pretty much every drink (unless you want your cocktail to be made with high end booze) is covered under the UBP. i wish they hadn't changed their menus, some of the cocktails are a lot pricier than they were when i was on the Getaway. but with the UBP you'll be fine.

Thanks 23words.

Apologies to Demonyte for not giving the original credit where it was due.

23Words, that was a useful link you provided however, it doesn't say how much the drinks cost, I mean, what drinks can you get at under $11?

You can literally get just about everything on the ship with the UBP. There are VERY VERY few drinks that are over $11. Grey Goose Martinis are included, Shots of Patron Tequila are included. Things that are not included would be VERY high end liquor such as Louis XIII, Johnny Walker Blue, Very Very high end wines. These are the type of things that you don't just order on accident. Relax and enjoy. It is a very fun package because it allows you to really let loose and try many new drink you would have otherwise not ordered. I would recommend you get at least 1 shot of Don Julio 1942. It is actually $11.50 per shot so you will have to pay $0.50 for it, but it is a VERY VERY good tequila that is a steal at $0.50 a shot as 750ml bottle go for between $150 and $200. Enjoy your trip!

6&8