When will 2016 November bookings come?

ETinCA

Hello

I have been waiting to book a Panama Canal cruise for next year. The thing that is really annoying is that I was told in June it would be available in July and then I was told August and now September.

I have thought about going with another line, in fact I was booked on a Celebrity cruise and cancelled it to try HAL. I liked some of the ports better but now I am wondering if I made the right choice.

Come on HAL! The cruises are planned and in the on line brochure and now we just want to reserve our cabins. I really think the frustration and constant delays is costing you customers.

If I miss the opportunity to secure the cabin I need (HC) I will be a very sad cruiser. HAL are you listening?

4boysnana

Wake up HAL. Many cruisers will only wait so long before booking other cruise lines to get the best prices and cabins they want. I waited but now have booked two cruises with Princess because you still don't have your itineraries out!

Agreed. I was looking at the Oosterdam out of Tampa, but couldn't wait any longer, so I've booked Royal's Oasis out of Port Canaveral instead. You snooze you lose, HAL.

Hello

I have been waiting to book a Panama Canal cruise for next year. The thing that is really annoying is that I was told in June it would be available in July and then I was told August and now September.

I have thought about going with another line, in fact I was booked on a Celebrity cruise and cancelled it to try HAL. I liked some of the ports better but now I am wondering if I made the right choice.

Come on HAL! The cruises are planned and in the on line brochure and now we just want to reserve our cabins. I really think the frustration and constant delays is costing you customers.

If I miss the opportunity to secure the cabin I need (HC) I will be a very sad cruiser. HAL are you listening?

4boysnana

Exactly, it erodes trust when the information is not reliable.