How to Book with Capt. Bryan's????

H2oSki2Live

My wife and I are planning on booking Capt. Bryan's for our trip to Stingray City next week when we are in port (Wednesday Sept 28th). Can any of you tell me whom you used to book them and what you paid? I've seen shoretrips.com asking $44, Island Marketing $34 and then the email for capt bryan does not state prices, just gives way to contact them.

Also, I am wanting to make sure that we can go on the trip and be back at the port to be getting back on the cruise ship at 1:30. My wife would shoot me if we missed the boat :)

Any advice that can be shared would be appreciated! We've seen that many have had great experiences with them.

Thanks!

SuprHawk,

Yes, we are going to be on the Inspiration. Sounds like we might see you then.

That is the trip I had seen also. I believe it is through Island Marketing. I had also found a web page for Capt. Bryan's with their email address and emailed it last night. However since we are going next week I think I'm just going to book through Island Marketing for $34 pp now. Better safe than sorry.

Archived