Seaweed at Crane - end of 9/15

Travel To Be Free

We've seen that there is a lot of seaweed in this area. Is there still a lot. Are Accura and Hasting Beaches having same problem?

Yes the problem is still there. Most of the island's beaches have been affected by the sea weed issue. Both public and private sector's are trying to clean up as best they can but you just can't beat mother nature. As fast as its cleaned up...it comes right back again.:(

Yes the problem is still there. Most of the island's beaches have been affected by the sea weed issue. Both public and private sector's are trying to clean up as best they can but you just can't beat mother nature. As fast as its cleaned up...it comes right back again.:(

Hey Keith. We're staying at the Hilton for a week in early November. Has the seaweed been bad in Carlisle Bay lately? (Boatyard, etc)? We're sure hoping things are looking good when we get there:)

Hey Keith. We're staying at the Hilton for a week in early November. Has the seaweed been bad in Carlisle Bay lately? (Boatyard, etc)? We're sure hoping things are looking good when we get there:)

The problem has abated somewhat over the last couple of weeks so right now its not too bad. The area that the Hilton guests frequent is pretty well maintained by the hotel as well so that area in front of the hotel is cleaned up pretty quickly. We are all hoping it stays away.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The problem has abated somewhat over the last couple of weeks so right now its not too bad. The area that the Hilton guests frequent is pretty well maintained by the hotel as well so that area in front of the hotel is cleaned up pretty quickly. We are all hoping it stays away.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update!