Before heading back to airport

DINKinlove

Must disagree.

Had to fly through MIA lots for work.

Completely uninspired aeroport. Dunkin Donuts really is a highlight, enough said.

Found it to be a cesspool of disease: I swear I couldn't get from the Jetwalk through customs at Terminal E without catching a virus.

I guess it only goes to show you how subjective tastes can be as although I am not a big fan of airports, I have always found Miami to have great shopping and decent restaurants. And they also have one of the brand new Centurian lounges in addition to the Admiral's Club for those flying American.

Maybe it depends on the terminal.....but I do not find Miami Int'l to be bad at all.

You're welcome! Hopefully you're flying AA because we are - hence my suggestions - Terminal D.

JUST TODAY ... we received a dreaded email from AA telling us our flight has been changed from 5:00pm to 6:15 pm. @#$%^&!!

LOL - 'tis life!

Yes we are flying AA..will keep an eye out for emails from them..they have already changed our flight # and tweeked the times already so who knows what Oct has in store for us..I am just crossing my fingers for no hurricanes!!!!!