Liberty of the seas bonfire

Hello, has anyone from liberty of the seas recently did the bonfire at snorkel beach? If so please share some details? About what time did it start, how long, how much $$$$, was it worth it. Etc. any info is appreciated. Tia.

Hello, has anyone from liberty of the seas recently did the bonfire at snorkel beach? If so please share some details? About what time did it start, how long, how much $$$$, was it worth it. Etc. any info is appreciated. Tia.

We did it. Honestly I would tell you, don't bother. If they discontinued this excursion it would be a smart thing for Royal to do. We ended up getting 50% refund from Guest Services after we returned from this "excursion". It was awful. Make sure you visit Horseshoe Bay Beach if you don't have that in your plans. Also heard Tobacco Bay Beach now offers alot but it is quite small there, or look up Elbow Beach. Much nicer locations and worth spending time there. Snorkel Park not so much IMHO. Hope that helps. Happy Sailing!

We just got off Grandeur of the Seas a couple of weeks ago, My recommendation is: Don't waste your time and money! Booking in advance through RCI, the cost is $30/PP. Booking on the ship, (in my case Grandeur of the Seas) the cost was $40/PP. So for a party of four the cost would have been between $120/$160. Included in the cost were unlimited Rum Swizzles, and SMORES. Anything else had to be purchased.

When we arrived in Bermuda, (in our case Sunday afternoon) entrance to Snorkel Park was free, and the cost of the Bonfire was free! :mad:

The bonfire is not sponsored through the ship, but is put on by Snorkel Park. The only thing you get for booking through RCI is the unlimited Rum Swizzles and SMORES, everything else can be purchased in the park.

Note: on days other than Sunday, I think the cost to enter Snorkel Park was $5.00.

We met a couple on the trip who had paid in advance for the bonfire and said the Rum Swizzles were the most watered down drink they had ever had! The really sad part about this was it rained the entire time of the Bon Fire, so after about 15 - 20 minutes, they shut down! :(

Anyway, that was our experience with the Snorkel Park Bonfire. Other folks may disagree, but my advise would be to save your money!

Same here, we paid $30pp. through our ship too.

When we arrived there wasn't anything more than an ipad propped on a stand, I guess that was supposed to be a DJ, a folding table with a few young men that appeared to be a tad tipsy handing out watered down rum swizzles, used metal skewars, marshmellows, pieces of chocolate & some crackers for smores. Nothing was sanitized, no gloves were worn, no food was available for purchase, the bonfire was a small fire pit and there wasn't anything to do. It wasn't even a nice location to watch the sunset!

There wasn't any historical walking tour on the way there, everyone was standing around bored, we asked if there was any entertainment or DJ or anything to do and they just looked, laughed and said no.

We ended up leaving, so sad we wasted a beautiful night on such a beautiful island. If I ever get the chance to go back, I would never visit Snorkel Park again. :(:(:(