How to find which terminal RC uses?

sam49

Hi wondered if anyone could help.

We are doing an RC cruise and I am trying to find out which terminal is used at each port. For example our cruise starts in Copenhagen and we are staying in the city for a couple of nights prior to the cruise (we have arranged this). Our cruise documentation says we travel from Copenhagen but when I google this apparently there are four cruise terminals in Copenhagen. I am assuming that they are fairly close to each other but I don't want to book a taxi to the wrong one and have to walk a mile with my hugh suitcase!

Any info gratefully received.

We are doing an RC cruise and I am trying to find out which terminal is used at each port. For example our cruise starts in Copenhagen and we are staying in the city for a couple of nights prior to the cruise (we have arranged this). Our cruise documentation says we travel from Copenhagen but when I google this apparently there are four cruise terminals in Copenhagen. I am assuming that they are fairly close to each other but I don't want to book a taxi to the wrong one and have to walk a mile with my hugh suitcase!

From the RCI website http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=331&faqSubjectName=Directions+to+the+Pier&faqId=2862

Directions to the Pier

Q: Port of Copenhagen, Denmark

A: Copenhagen, Denmark (in Danish: København)

Copenhagen Cruise Terminals Ocean

"Frihaven", Flexpladsen

Berth #245

Copenhagen, Denmark

Directions:

From the airport, (approx 10 miles / 25 mins to pier)

Follow the freeway to city center.

Follow road signs O2, via Kalvebod Brygge and Kongens Nytorv (Kings Square)

Continuing on O2 Bredgade and Grønningen and turn right at Østerport Railway Station into Folke Bernadottes Alle.

Follow O2 via Kalkbrænderihavnsgade turn right after 2nd traffic light.

Turn right into the Freeport. After the gate security take first left, and then turn right.

Follow signs to Cruise Terminals Ocean, which is about a 2 mile drive into the port.

Parking Information:

Parking is not available.

Security at the Pier:

Please expect delays related to security and immigration procedures when arriving at the pier to board the ship. These procedures have been designed for your safety and all attempts will be made to expedite you through the process as quickly as possible.

Edited by cruisenfever

Taxi drivers generally will take you to the correct terminal if you state what ship you are sailing.:)