Red Telephone Booth in the dockyard?

mollyr02

Can someone confirm that there is a red telephone booth outside of the old cooperage building, which I believe is now the arts and crafts market?

We are sailing on Friday (!!!) and my brother in law and his girlfriend have a thing about these phone booths and have taken pictures in various red phone booths around the globe. I told them I would try to find one on Bermuda, but I'm trying to nail down the exact location.

Photo below from google.3201168350_8a9ddef947.jpg

I also keep seeing this photo, but I can't confirm where exactly it is...

bermuda_phone_booth.jpg

Can someone confirm that there is a red telephone booth outside of the old cooperage building, which I believe is now the arts and crafts market?

We are sailing on Friday (!!!) and my brother in law and his girlfriend have a thing about these phone booths and have taken pictures in various red phone booths around the globe. I told them I would try to find one on Bermuda, but I'm trying to nail down the exact location.

Photo below from google.3201168350_8a9ddef947.jpg

I also keep seeing this photo, but I can't confirm where exactly it is...

bermuda_phone_booth.jpg

The top picture was taken at the Dockyard by the Frog and Onion and Arts and Crafts Market entrance. That is on the same street as the Snorkel Park. Maritime Lane. The four booths picture is also taken at the Dockyard. I think that is the Barracks.

Those red phone booths all over Bermuda. You should not have a problem finding them.

Edited by Charles4515

There's a green phone booth at the botanical garden.

If my name is any sort of giveaway, I like taking pictures of them too. Now, if only I can find a blue one :D

The blue ones were police boxes not phone booths. The Tardis got stuck in the shape of a police box on a visit to London and the chameleon cloaking broke. Or something like that.....[emoji3]