First ever cruise on Exploer of the Seas

Since you have a 14yo, you might like this old commercial:

I had missed that commercial. It was great! Thanks for posting it.

Bountygirl, sympathy to your family. I know you will have a fabulous time. Just remember, a day at sea is a great day!

Edited by relic2

Since you have a 14yo, you might like this old commercial:

Does anyone know of a commercial with an office worker, reminiscing about their cruise as they drag through their first day back at work? I remember it from years back (1980s?/90s?), but haven't had any luck finding it. Not sure what line it was by.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know of a commercial with an office worker, reminiscing about their cruise as they drag through their first day back at work? I remember it from years back (1980s?/90s?), but haven't had any luck finding it. Not sure what line it was by.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

This one?

http://www.funnyplace.org/stream/celebrity-cruises-back-to-work-8939/

Don't miss the free ice show. There will probably be 4 shows (same show each time). Check your daily newsletter. Sometimes tickets (free) are needed, with standby (no tickets) seated around 10 minutes before the show. Tickets are usually handed out at 9am, maybe the first full day on the ship, probably in front of the ice rink (Studio B deck 3).

When I was on Explorer in May there were no tickets for Ice show but different shows for different muster stations, so each day in Cruise Compass it listed the muster stations which could go on that day. The muster station number is on your seapass card (door card and charge card)

Have a fabulous holiday xx

We sailed Navigator in June as first timers...and I can assure you RC will really take care of you. Deck 8 is super quiet and if midship, the movement isn't too bad. We are not picky eaters, and enjoyed the MDR. They really seemed to cater to kids and go that extra mile to make them happy. Are your kids adventurous? The kids will probably like the mini golf and other athletic type activities. You MUST go to the cafe promenade and get cheesecake pops (included in the fare) and cookies! There is a game room with UNO cards & board games...my family visited several times to play as a family. If it rains, they'll show a PG type movie in the auditorium so the kids will have something to do. Seemed like kids were enjoying being able to go to the Promanade Cafe & get their own pizza & sandwiches, fixing their own free soft serve ice cream....I wish we'd tried cruising when my kids were younger. Don't worry! It'll be a great vacation! Enjoy!

Edited by CCC3