Help me please, Royal Princess

hockey1963

We booked a balcony room on Riviera deck 14 room number 306, I have been reading there is a skywalk where people can see on your balcony is this true? Not sure if we are below it or its more midship. I can't seem to find any pictures. Sorry new to Princess, thank you.

You are not under the Skywalk , but quite far forward of it . No worries about seeing into your cabin and just a far off view of your balcony.
I agree. You're pretty far forward and it's unlikely anyone will have a full view of your balcony. As always, no balcony is completely private since the officers on the bridge can, and do, check balconies. I wouldn't worry about it.

Here's a great site that enables you to look at deck plans....

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Royal-Princess-III

You can choose any ship on any fleet you want. Go to the very top where it says Deck Plans/Drag Decks/Pics and Info... choose Drag Decks and you can put one deck (or more) on top of each other to see what's above or below you. You may have to adjust the decks slightly to be accurate ie. make sure the elevators and stairs line up.

The Pics portion requires you to join the site with a fee, which I haven't done.

Enjoy! :)

Edited by toberman

We booked a balcony room on Riviera deck 14 room number 306, I have been reading there is a skywalk where people can see on your balcony is this true? Not sure if we are below it or its more midship. I can't seem to find any pictures. Sorry new to Princess, thank you.

Have you tried to check the deck plans?