UK Reviews of the Week by Matt@320, fiomar & MatthewSam!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Norwegian Epic Norwegian Epic : First cruise - not our last! Wonderful by Matt@320

We were first time cruisers on a Western Med cruise from Barcelona on NCL's Norwegian Epic. It exceeded all our hopes and expectations and we have already put down a deposit on a future cruise. We chose NCL because of their Freestyle Cruising proposition - no formal dress codes, fixed dining etc. - it was definitely the right choice for us. We are a married couple travelling with our 16 year old son. We had been worried about space in our stateroom, a large balcony, class B6, but needn't as the room was big enough and we had more storage space than needed. Continue reading... Norwegian Epic : First cruise - not our last! Wonderful

Queen Mary 2 Excellent Trip by fiomar

We were on the same cruise as Stu and Karl and indeed were their table companions. Whilst I agree with much that they said I think that the food was better than they imply, we found that there was always a reasonable choice of dishes and with the exception of one dessert really enjoyed all the meals and felt they compared well with the best restaurants around where we live, Surrey and the Scottish Highlands. Room service and food in the Sir Samuel coffee bar were also excellent and the afternoon tea was a highlight of our trip on several days. Continue reading... Excellent Trip

Thomson Majesty Thomson Majesty 2015 - Adriatic Charms - Teen's Perspective by MatthewSam

After traveling onboard the Island Escape ship in 2014, I had a good understanding of what made a good cruise. I can tell you right off the bat; the Thomson Majesty excels on every level. We embarked the ship on the 17th of July 2015 to do the Adriatic Charms route around the Mediterranean, which consisted of going to Greece, Italy, Croatia and Albania. My first impression of the ship was a relatively good one. The exterior of the ship is very athstetically pleasing, featuring an all white paint job with splashes of red and blue on the main funnel. Continue reading... Thomson Majesty 2015 - Adriatic Charms - Teen's Perspective

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin